Summary of Course Content
- The Psychology of Color Symbolism FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome | Video FREE PREVIEW
- User Info
- Course Outline FREE PREVIEW
- A Brief Introduction to the Instructor | Video FREE PREVIEW
- Your Project and Course Format | Video
- Worksheet for Your Project
- Instructor Jill Morton's Bio & Resume
- Resource - Instructor's Websites
- What Is Color Symbolism? | Video FREE PREVIEW
- Resources: Why Color Psychology Matters
- Worksheet: Color Symbolism Basics
- A Foundation for Color Symbolism | Video
- Quiz: Color Symbolism Basics
- Learning Exercise for Your Project
- Learning Exercise - Explore More
- Resource: Color Symbolism Basics
- Worksheet - Sensory Effects of Colors FREE PREVIEW
- How Colors Affect Sensory Perceptions | Video FREE PREVIEW
- How Color Affects Taste and Smell | Video
- How Color Affects Temperature, Weight, and Sound | Video
- Quiz - The Sensory Effects of Color
- Resource: The Sensory Effects of Color
- Test Your Sensory Reactions
- URLs – Research for Sensory Effects of Colors.
- About "The Messages and Meanings of Colors"
- Worksheet for Red and Pink
- The Symbolism of Red | Video
- Quiz: Red and Pink
- Learning Exercises for Red and Pink
- URLs to explore more about red & pink
- The Symbolism of PINK | Video
- Worksheet for Orange and Brown
- The Symbolism of Orange | Video
- Quiz: Orange and Brown
- Learning Exercises for Orange and Brown
- URLs to explore more about orange & brown
- The Symbolism of Dark Orange and Brown | Video
- Worksheet for Yellow
- The Symbolism of Yellow | Video
- Quiz: Yellow
- Learning Exercises for Yellow
- URLs to explore more about yellow
- Worksheet for Green
- The Symbolism of Green | Video
- Quiz: Green
- Learning Exercises for Green
- URLs to explore more about green
- Worksheet for Blue
- The Symbolism of Blue | Video
- Quiz: Blue
- Learning Exercises for Blue
- URLs to explore more about blue
- Worksheet for Purple
- The Symbolism of Purple | Video
- Quiz: Purple
- Learning Exercises for Purple
- URLs to explore more about purple
- Worksheet for Black and Grey
- The Symbolism of Black | Video
- The Symbolism of Grey | Video
- Quiz: Black and Grey
- Learning Exercises for Black and Grey
- URLs to explore more about black & grey
- Worksheet for White
- The Symbolism of White | Video
- Quiz: White
- Learning Exercises for White
- URLS to explore more about white
- Factors that Influence Color Symbolism | Video
- URLs & Resources: Demographic Differences
- Gender Differences - Color Naming
- Your Project Conclusion
- Resource: 6 Principles of Color Psychology
- Resources for Exploring Color
- A Guide to Color Symbolism - e-Book by Jill Morton
- Course Outline
- Color Matters Web Forum FREE PREVIEW
- Color Matters on Facebook
- Newsletter from Color Matters
- Catalogue of Online Courses from Color Matters
- Certificate of Completion
Jill Morton is a color consultant with a Masters Degree, university teaching credentials, and a list of Fortune 500 clients. She specializes in psychological color impact, innovative color combinations, attractive color harmonies, visual ergonomics and marketing trends in her work for global clients.
Here’s what she has to say about the online courses she created:
"During the past 20 years of practice, the most common question I receive is about the best color for something important in a person's business or life in general. People need help choosing the most effective color for a logo for their business, or a product, a website, a room in their home or office, a building, and countless other things.
I've created these courses to give you the same knowledge and tools that I’ve developed for using color successfully on your own. In essence, I'm sharing exactly how I work with every aspect of color."
“I agree that colors do indeed speak louder than words. I find the content very valuable, easy to follow and most important of all - I get IT!”Twila McKay
“"I'm a Resisted Nurse and I work with the Developmental Disabled population. This course is helping me work on how to present things to them. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge.”J. Womack
“It's a breath of fresh air in the world of color.”Jay Embree
“I just finished ... and really enjoyed it. The videos, worksheets, formatting were excellent!”Jennifer Jeffrey
“The sensory section was fascinating!”Mia Medeiros
Who is "The Psychology of Color Symbolism" course for?
If you're a designer, a business or marketing professional, healthcare specialist – or even if you’re just beginning in the design arena – you’ll get the knowledge you need to make color work for any project. All you need is your enthusiasm for color.
Can I take this course on a phone or tablet?
For sure! All of the course content is fully responsive so it will work regardless of whether you’re on a computer or mobile device.
So you offer group discounts?
Yes! Please contact us about your needs - email@example.com
Can I get my money back if I’m not happy with the course?
We offer a 15 day money back guarantee, so if the course isn’t working for you get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
A Guide to Color Symbolism
The instructor's best selling eBook is included for quick and easy reference.
PDFs for reference
Color Symbolism Basics | Sensory-Effects-Color | Compilations of reliable external resources (books and websites)
Certificate of completion
This certificate is proof of your expertise in color.
Organic Color Symbolism
If you only have an hour to learn color symbolism, the origins of color symbolism in the natural world gives you the most trustworthy and timeless answers.
Foolproof Color Formulas for Interior Design
Expand your knowledge of color, boost your creativity, and supercharge your enthusiasm. An online course that gives you the same content as a full semester university course about color for interior design.
Color Harmony for Your Home
Let color change your life! The course shows you how to pinpoint your mood-boosting colors – and the science behind it. You'll learn how to put your personality into your home and create a unique & memorable presence.