Expand your knowledge of color, boost your creativity, and supercharge your enthusiasm!
Sometimes all the fun and creativity go out of interior design when you wind up being tugged in so many directions with color. Sometimes the “trial and error” process wastes time. Do you begin with a creative idea for a color harmony and fill in the blanks later? Or do you begin with a focus on the emotional effect you want and choose colors accordingly? And then there’s the color palette. Have you ever wondered if you’re taking too cautious an approach or if your adventuresome style might wind up being too overwhelming?
"Foolproof Color Formulas for Interior Design" transforms you into a master of dramatically constructed colors in interior design. You’ll be empowered to design one-of-a-kind interiors that reflect your creative abilities.
Get ready to be inspired!
10 things you’ll learn in “Foolproof Color Formulas for Interior Design”
- One easy process to plan a layout for a room in minutes instead of hours.
- Two rules for assessing the arousal effects of color
- Three keys to attention-getting colors
- Four fake color theories
- Five ways that color sub-consciously affects a person’s sensory perceptions
- Six tips for picking a perfect paint color
- Seven sources of visual fatigue
- Eight formulas for color harmony
- Nine learning exercises and worksheets
- Ten terms that professional designers use to describe color
Pause to consider this:
Interior design is serious business. It’s the art we live in – and with great privilege as a designer comes great responsibility to create the most nurturing environments. Color is the key.
“Foolproof Color Formulas for Interior Design” shows you how to:
- Build on what you already know
- Expand your color intuition
- Control color so that you wind up being more creative
- Set the mood for any room
Get colors to work within a psychological and behavioral framework for whatever specific effects you desire
- Create harmonious color combinations
Define and develop classic color harmony theories and ways to create innovative color combinations
- Plan a layout for a room in minutes instead of hours
- Take logical steps in a sequence that will deliver results.
- Gain credibility as a color expert, and maximize your revenue stream.
You’ll be able to confidently communicate your ideas in ways that enable your clients to make color decisions and participate in the project.
What makes this different?
This course is the first and only online course that delivers the same content as a full semester of a university or college level course about color for interior design - and in a fraction of the time. You’ll be able to take it at a pace that works for you.
Who is this for?
Interior designers and decorators, architects, color consultant, industry professionals, and all color enthusiasts.
Even if you already have color processes and methods that are working, I guarantee that you’ll see color in a new way, work more efficiently, and enjoy the process more. You’ll add a powerful new dimension as a “color expert” to your practice and charge more for your services. Best of all, you can learn at whatever pace works for you.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to supercharge your color know-how, gain new confidence, and create one-of-a-kind interiors that reflect your creative abilities.
Get started! Enroll today and learn foolproof color formulas for every area of your interior design practice.
You can learn at whatever pace works for you.
Money back guarantee if you finish the course and aren’t satisfied.
About the instructor
Hello everyone, I’m Jill - your instructor for Color Matters online learning.
Some describe me as a color professor and others as a color psychologist. In short, I’ve been answering the call of color – in whatever way it arises – for the past 25 years.
As for color, it’s always doing something. It’s the skin of the world. It knows no borders and speaks all languages.
My mission now is to help you find solutions to any color challenge and increase your expertise in any design arena. I hope that these eCourses supercharge your creative energy and give you the confidence for any colorful task.
- 1 Minute Warm-up Exercise
- Video: Introduction to the Sensory Effects of Color FREE
- Video: The Sensory Effects of Color - Part 1
- Video: The Sensory Effects of Color - Part 2
- Quiz - Sensory Effects of Color
- Exercise- Apply what you've learned about "The Sensory Effects of Color"
- Resources: The Sensory Effects of Color
- 1 Minute Warm-up Exercise FREE
- Information to Consider
- Video: Part 1 - Formulas for the Psychological & Behavioral Effects of Color
- Video: Part 2 - Formulas for the Psychological & Behavioral Effects of Color Combinations
- Video: Part 3 - Formulas for Individual Responses to Color
- Exercise- Apply what you've learned about "The Psychological & Behavioral Effects of Color"
- Summary of Formulas for the Psychological and Behavioral Effects of Color & Color Combinations
- Resources for the Psychological and Behavioral Effects of Color